Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

espresso

I wish I could capture the aroma in this tiny coffee shoppe and put it in words for you to enjoy. Smells of fresh coffee beans, delicate pastries, rich chocolate and ripe berries lingers in the air urging you to slow down. Unfortunately, it seems that it also slows the service down. The lemon meringue is to die for and the home made chicken pie is 100% comfort food. Coffee is what this little shop specializes in and it does not disappoint.

So how do i rate this?
Coffee 8
Quality 8
Atmosphere 6
Service 5
Child-friendly 3
Value for money 8


So, bean there yet?

PS Espresso can be found in the pick `n pay centre in Fish Hoek Main road

4 comments:

  1. Im glad to have Bean there for the 1st review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, i really appreciate your support and I value your friendship

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can second your rating!! coffee is good and yup the chic pie amazing!!!

    cant wait for the next review,
    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit a lot and I find the service is really good and the staff very friendly.

    ReplyDelete