Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Goal ... Coffee at Fan-park

Tonight, along with thousands of other fans, i made my way to fan-park in Cape town. Having bean there for about ten minutes, I made my way to where I saw the big 'Coffee' sign. Perhaps I was expecting weak, water-down instant coffee or perhaps the long day has gotten the better of me, but there, in the middle of the chaos in the fan-park i stood sipping my coffee to my heart's content and suddenly the night did not seam so cold and the vuvu's did not irritate me that much any more. For that moment, I was content. Standing, not really able to talk sharing a cup of coffee with a friend. The Atmosphere, not to be equaled!

So, coffee at Fan-Park... Bean there yet?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bugs. You are so right, the coffee wasn't as bad as it could have BEAN. SO well done to the coffee makers of the night, and in the falling temps Im sure that the coffee tent must have been a huge hit for the fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really
    nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come
    back later. Cheers

    Take a look at my weblog ... Green Coffee Cleanse

    ReplyDelete